Be The Best Baker On The Block With Simple Cake Recipes
There are so many reasons to make cake but without cake recipes to guide you, it's too easy to make a bad dessert.
It's a horrible feeling, especially when you've put a lot of time and costly ingredients into the process.
Don't worry, though! Recipes like the ones you'll find here will help keep you on track.
What's the best approach to get the perfect cake, made simply? You can...
- buy cake cookbooks
- use your own tried and true recipe, before sharing it
- create your own cookbook with a mix of professional and personal baked dessert ideas
Let's take a good look at each option right now...
Buy Cake Cookbooks
If you like taking direction from baking professionals, then a buying a cookbook is your best bet. There are thousands of cookbooks dedicated to cake baking. Ranging from baking chefs with their decadent options to nutritionists and their healthy choices, cookbooks can be expensive. That's why we prefer buying discount
instead of going to your local bookstore or Amazon.com
Use Your Own Tried And True Cake Recipe
You can also share the process for making that one dessert that you've come to know and love over time. Maybe it's one that your aunt shared with you or your father's recipe that became part of your favorite holiday traditions. Or perhaps a dear friend told you how to make a dessert like it was a yummy, shared secret.
Let the secret out!
Submit your recipe for cake here
in as little as a few minutes then show your friends and family a few seconds later. You never know, you may even get a thank you from another Cakes-Rising.com guest who used your recipe idea.
Create Your Own Cookbook With A Mix Of Professional And Personal Cake Recipes
Already have a lot of recipes for cake but need a convenient place to put them all so that they are within reach? Making your own dessert cookbook is also possible and very easy to do!
I've made one myself and it's so much better than running my flour-filled hands through the recipe box. The perfect type of cookbooks lay out flat, have study pages that can withstand batter splatter and just make cooking easier overall. Sounds too good to be true? It's not and you'll see why when you read this page to make your own
cake recipes cookbook
With three different ways to make a great cake, I hope you are able to enjoy the baking process with the tasty recipes and frequent updates that you find here at Cakes-Rising.com.
Ideas And Shortcuts To Some Of My Favorite Cake Recipes
Caramel Cake - While you might be a beginner in the cake making world is no excuse not to try caramel cake if you want to. Here are some tips to help you out.
- My dirt cake recipe tends to vary depending on my mood and the types of ingredients I have around. Here’s basically how it works and
what I do to make it a memorable dessert for my guests.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Learn why this flourless chocolate cake recipe is a great addition to anyone’s baking recipe box, but it’s especially
great for those who have gluten intolerances and allergies.
Cheesecake is one of the crowning glories of any respectable restaurant’s menu, and every wannabe chef should know how to make it.
Crumb Cake - I love this Recipe, you want to why? Crumb cake is one of the easiest ways to create a beautiful dessert for friends and family. t’s also a great way to add a sweet treat to breakfast. One of the best things you can do with crumb cake is to add in fresh or frozen fruit
Chocolate Lava Cake
- One of the best desserts on the face of the planet whether you dress it up or not. Here are five ways to make a spectacular dessert even better.
Sugar Free Cake - -You can replace sugar in cakes with many different things. Depending on which types of replacements you use, these top five tips might be super helpful for you
No Bake Cheesecake - I’ve tried lots of recipes over the years, but I’ve discovered that the best is the simplest. My favorite recipe only has a few ingredients. I normally keep a couple of graham cracker crusts on hand, too, so that I don’t have to worry about that part.
- Coconut is one of those things that people either love or hate. If you’re one of those people who really loves
coconut and you want to make your favorite coconut cake recipe into something really special, here are a few suggestions.
Black Forest Cake
- This rich chocolate cake can be difficult to get perfect, but once you do, you’ll have a cake that’s absolutely unforgettable.
- There are just so many things that go into such a recipe, and you may not always get what you’ve been expecting.
If you’re having trouble with a recipe for strawberry cake, here are some tips and tricks to solve problems you might have.
- One of the reasons to know what to look for in good carrot cake recipes is that you can’t try every one of them. Instead of
trying every recipe for carrot cake that you come across, just try a few of them until you find your favorite. Also, remember
that your carrot cake preferences are likely to differ from the next person’s.
You can add all sorts of flavors to a basic vanilla cake recipe here are a few things you can do to add a little sparkle
- Pumpkin cake is another excellent way to use those pumpkins in your garden or from the grocery store.
Butter Pound Cake
- I love an old fashioned pound cake this one has a nice rich flavour that my family likes served with icing,
fresh fruit, or plain for an old time treat.
- Eventually, all kinds of products were being made from this wiggly, instant gelatin product. Then, some enterprising kitchen
whiz came up with the idea of combining Jello with cake, and the first Jello cake recipe was born.
- A dump cake sounds like a totally unappetizing dish. This lovely and delicious
type of cake is actually called dump cake because you just dump in all the ingredients.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Cake bakers everywhere have converted their favorite recipes to create a brand new pineapple
upside down cake that soon became a kitchen staple of the country.
Return from My Favorite Cake Recipes back to the Home Page